Monday 4 February 2008

Do Re Mi Fa

JuneJun writes:

It has been sometime I didn't xpress my feeling on the blog. It's kind of heavy to reveal the inner feeling, as it's sad.

Do Re Mi Fa, 4 cute little puppies boarded into our clinic, the owner said there were 2 more which had died earlier. Sound sad and pressured.

Do and Fa had struggled for so many days, their condition were sometimes good and bad, made us all felt very worried all the time. Sometimes I wonder, we didn't spend much time for them when we were busy with the clinic, would they understand that we were busy? or would they feel that we were abandoning them and so they just left us like that?

I cried for Fa, and very very sad for Tiger and Do. They are so wonderful that made Pam and I happy and excited. But they ended with cold bodies. Wish them find their way to a better place.

Wish DrQQ earn more money, so that he won't get headache all the time...

1 comment:

pam said...

luv them all... :'(